6.14.2008

Newsflash: Follicles Can Shrink

You know how they told us in Sex Ed how easy it is to get pregnant -- that millions of sperm are unleashed each time you have sex to attack the egg (which, for their purposes, seemed to be perpetually hanging out in there just waiting to be fertilized)?

I want my money back. That class was a whole bunch of BS.

Apparently, follicles can shrink. Just waiting for the dreaded call to tell me that shooting chinese hamsters into my stomach for over two weeks has been for kicks.

-J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They did make it seem extremely easy to get pregnant in high school. In fact, I think they even gave us the warning about the sperm on the leg. After months of shooting millions of these things into myself at the perfect time, it is clear that it is not so easy afterall (unless, of course, you don't want to be pregnant; in those cases, it seems very easy).