6.03.2008

A Second Address

Jennifer's posts have been so great I haven't wanted to add anything above them. But I've decided to start a second blog - http://www.twopinklinesatlast.blogspot.com/ (trust me, all short and normal ones were taken). Why? Mostly because while going through infertility, there is nothing more annoying (other than you mother in law) than blogs that purport to be about infertility, and when you arrive and start reading, they are all about pregnancy.

Not that I'm not happy for those women - I know they struggled, and I am honestly happy to read that sometimes all these treatments work - but that doesn't mean that when I'm looking for ideas to make giving yourself an injection easier, I want to read about baby names and cute maternity bathing suits (or the lack thereof, apparently).

So I thought I would keep writing at this address about issues relevant to infertility, but would move my personal updates (assuming everything keeps going well, fingers crossed) to the new address.

If you want to read about what's going on with me, or about (an admittedly slightly neurotic) pregnancy, check out twopinklinesatlast.

Until then, I'm raising a glass of seltzer (bo-ring) to those chinese hamsters - I think they are my new mascot.

- L.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your posts, very funny and relevant! Just had a failed IVF cycle :(

After three years of trying various combos of iui, ti,etc, have had a milllion differrent test, found nothing wrong with either of us except I have low AMH and I am 37 and Therefore it must be my eggs....so now let's play the number game and force more to come out in the hopes we get a good one.

We have a wonderful 6 yr old that was conceived naturally second month of trying, I had no idea how lucky I was, of course I was younger and never expected this, had it all planned out.

Anyway we are now going to try IUI with Gonal-F, your blog brings me a bit of hope! And very descriptive of what it really feels like to go through this!